Associated Builders and Contractors of Indiana/Kentucky is excited to announce the return of our Young Professionals program in January 2017! ABC has implemented this year-long program with the goal of educating your Young Professionals with valuable information needed to successfully participate in leadership roles within ABC. Our program seeks to create a passion for the merit shop, to teach Young Professionals what it means to be a member of ABC, and to learn the political process so as to successfully complete issue advocacy. Furthermore, the program pursues the following objectives:
- Promote open competition as a key value within the construction industry
- Promote networking and relationship building among future leaders
- Promote the role that ABC plays in the industry
- Promote chapter volunteerism
- Introduce the Young Professionals to the key programming efforts of our ABC Chapter and our National office.
This is a great opportunity to educate and inspire a new generation of leaders within Associated Builders and Contractors.
To APPLY Today, Visit the Young Professionals Page and download the appropriate application and/or Program Details.