For the Young Professionals in our association, this program seeks create a passion for the Merit Shop and prepares our students for future leadership positions within the association.
- Promote open competition as a key value within the construction industry
- Promote networking and relationships among future leaders
- Promote the role of ABC in the construction industry
- Promote chapter volunteerism
- Promote key programming efforts within the chapter and ABC National
- APPLICATIONS FOR 2016/2017 HAVE BEEN CLOSED! IN Application | IN Program Details| KY Application | KY Program Details
- Deadline for 2016/2017 has passed – stay tune for 2017/2018 applications later in 2017
- 9 sessions (2.5hours each) over the course of the year
- Each session covers a different part of the association and includes special guests
- ABC offers this course at both our Indianapolis and Louisville locations.
- Optional attendance of the ABC Legislative Conference in June 2017
- Limited Availability: recommend your “best of the best”
- To be eligible you must be: under 40 years of age and in the management structure of your organization
- All chapter Young Professionals are registered into the National Young Professionals program
“The Young Professionals Program represents everything that is great about ABC: fellowship, training, encouragement, leadership development, and innovative solutions. This program was tailor made for the future leaders of the construction industry. ” – Jean M. Terry | Attorney, Manion Stigger, LLP.
“The ABC Young Professional Program was a wonderful experience where I learned a tremendous amount from some of the most respected local construction industry leaders through personal connections.” – Chaz Druetzler | S & B Construction Group
For more information, please contact Catrona Lanctot: firstname.lastname@example.org