Excellence in Construction Competition
Associated Builders and Contractors of Indiana/Kentucky seek to recognize the outstanding projects built by our members. Such recognition builds greater awareness in our local communities of the quality of work produced by Merit Shop contractors and their employees. Furthermore, the Excellence in Construction competition represents the quality of the companies in ABC.
The awards given are:
- Award of Excellence in Construction
- This Award honors the skill and creativity of the entire team- contractor, owner, architect, and engineer- responsible for an outstanding project. The award recipients excel in innovation, quality, communication, and safety.
- James W. Rabold Award of Safety Excellence
- This Award honors the exemplary safety professionals employed by ABC members. This award is given to a representative from each council who embodies the safety principles valued by ABC and to those who take the extra step to ensure all craft professionals return home safely each night.
- Douglas Trolson Image Award: Model Member
- This Award is given to an outstanding ABC member for their involvement and support of ABC, for their commitment to the merit shop, and for their involvement in the industry as a whole.
- Douglas Trolson Image Award: Member Participation Award
- This Award is given to the Award of Excellence recipient who used the most ABC member companies to complete their winning project.
2018 Award Submissions
Applications must be submitted and payment received no later than June 29, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. If you plan to pay by check, DO NOT submit an application online! Download the files, complete your application, and mail it with your check, by the June 29, 2018 deadline, to: ABC Indiana/Kentucky, 5001 N. Shadeland Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46226
Please download the forms, type your responses directly onto the document and resubmit the form through the website. Do not email your submission unless otherwise instructed. All applications must be submitted in the following format:
* company name_projectname_application
* IMAGES: Photos should be progressive from start to finish and numbered in the order you want them displayed. All photos must be submitted with the following file format: company name_projectname_1
**Qualifying Projects must be completed from June 1, 2017-May 30, 2018.