ABC Member Resources
Founded on the merit shop philosophy, Associated Builders and Contractors helps its members develop people, win work and deliver that work safely, ethically and profitably for the betterment of the communities in which ABC and its members work. From best-in-class safety programs to discounts with leading vendors, ABC has the solutions for merit-shop companies nationwide.
Here are some of the resources that can help develop your business.
Enjoy Executive Club Benefits
The ABC Benefits Group LLC offers a group insurance program as a service to ABC members, existing solely to enable ABC members to purchase competitive, high-quality, group insurance products.
The Trust offers all members the buying power of the largest construction trade association in the state. This means lower overhead expenses, more plan flexibility, expanded administrative services, and the highest level of customer service.
Trust participants have access to a complete portfolio of products and services. 13 benefit designs, in all, across a wide range of deductibles, office visit copay’s and drug cards, all of which meet or exceed Bronze-level coverage.
The Trust works with our exclusive medical providers to continuously review programs, with the goal of providing the most up-to-date products, cost management techniques, and administrative efficiencies. The Trust is governed by a Board of Trustees made up of Presidents, CEOs and Executives from our partners at AIP as well as our own ABC members. It is run exclusively for the benefit of Trust plan participants. The Trust fully complies with the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA).
Accident Fund Groups are great workers’ compensation programs available for small- to mid-sized businesses. Another great benefit of being an ABC member is saving on your workers’ compensation coverage through Accident Fund.
ABC members can take advantage of Business Discounts with ABC’s Business Partners. Employees of member companies can also take advantage of discounts for personal use under the Employee Discounts section.
ABC’s Member Discount Program delivered more than $31 million in member savings in 2017
Speedway Superfleet Mastercard
ABC partner, Speedway, is offering a 10 cents per gallon promotion for the 1st 6 months for all new accounts that sign up for the SuperFleet Mastercard® program through our Association. This will be .15 cents off with your association discount!!!
Whether you have one company car or a fleet of over 100, your business can save an ongoing 5¢ per gallon on fuel with the SuperFleet Mastercard Program. Your company can save the cost of your membership dues with this program. There’s no cost to sign up – it’s free for ABC members.
The SuperFleet Mastercard Program Offers Members:
- 5¢ per gallon off on fuel at any of the 2,700+ Speedway locations nationwide
- Cash pricing within the Comdata trucking network
- Added convenience of fueling at over 175,000 locations nationwide that accept Mastercard
- Earn Speedy rewards points while using your SuperFleet Mastercard at all Speedway locations
- Set card controls and access detailed reporting online anytime
- Online Account Management
- Competitive Pricing/Quality Products
It’s the ideal card for your business!
It’s easy to apply. Simply call 844-821-0649 to sign up today to qualify for the special 10¢ per gallon rebate for the first 6 months. Be sure to mention the name of our Association when you call to make sure you receive the special offer. Or call Holden Moll your USGA association rep at 760.918.5933.
Enterprise offers discounts to our members for Fleet Management, Truck Rental or Business Rentals.
A complete solution to lower total cost of fleet ownership
- We make it easy for you to reduce your vehicle operating costs
- Our local employees provide outstanding customer service to help you maximize vehicle efficiency and business productivity
- We leverage our vehicle expertise to make operating your fleet convenient and cost effective
- For more information, visit efleets.com.
A cost effective, convenient alternative to owning or leasing a fleet
- Wide variety of trucks and vans equipped for both commercial and household use
- Daily, weekly or monthly rentals available
- Flexibility to support seasonal, project-based, peak and temporary vehicle needs
For more information, visit enterprisetrucks.com.
We offer two great rental brands to give astute business travelers everything they need National Car Rental & Emerald Club
- Known for fast, hassle-free rental process where customers are able to choose their own car
- Known for savings, convenience and award-winning customer service.
For details, visit enterpriseholdings.com/business.
Please Contact your Council Manager to obtain the account # to receive your discount!